Page navigation links

Utility links

Request a Service

To lodge a request with council please select the type of request you wish to lodge from the list below. You will need specific information relating to the location of the request which is entered in the next page.

Urgent Request Types cannot be submitted Online. Please contact Council directly by phone on (03) 311 8900.

  • Excessive Noise
  • Flooding
  • Public toilets